Thursday, October 20, 2011

The story of the mouse mom I found yesterday night & the one we got her on 10/21/11 (squeak!)

Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you about the mouse me & my mom found yesterday night , mouse #1, so I was cleaning my mom's office where her computer is & listening to music on the computer when my sister Jeana came in screaming that mom found a mouse in the family behind the TV & the stereo speakers, so mom told me to hold on to the trap we were going to catch her in (it's a she) so anyway we going to scare her to the trap (it was not your average mousetrap) it was a container we saw when it was empty, but we didn't catch her yet until I found her under the baker's rack then mom led her to the bathroom to catch her then she caught her to see if she was o.k & she was mom showed the container to us now this mouse found her way in from the outside who knows how maybe she climbed inside the fix-it guy's toolbox he came to fix something that leaked in our downstairs bathroom.So any way that's where we thought she came from so mom showed the container to us & we let her stay over night & my dad said it was o.k. to keep her ( I think he liked her) . Now about mouse #2 we saw a girl mouse at the pet store she had friends we bought her & then took her home Sugarplum was not happy ( Sugarplum was the name of the mouse we gave the one we saw yesterday) so anyway we got Sugarplum a friend to play with, mom said they are getting used to each other being together used to each other so far so good, & we love her so that's a story about our mouse.

goodnight. :0)

No comments: