Saturday, July 16, 2011

how my power was knocked out :o)

Hello, I wanted to tell you about how I did without power this week. Well..... it all started on Monday morning I was asleep down stairs with my family ( We sleep down stairs when its hot ) so anyway we were sleeping until we heard thunder then Mom peeped open her eyes to see whats going on when right outside by the street she saw dancing wire from the electric power pole (She saw this from inside the house) it was bright as day outside then Mom saw the reason why there was dancing wire, the wind was so strong that it caused a tree to fall on to the power wire & that's how it all started.When the rest of us got up She told us what happened then Dad went to look out the window & He saw it to He almost wanted to call the fire department, someone already called the electric company to fix it but there was a lot of other people besides us that didn't have power some even called from out of state because of the storm. here's some of the people that also had no power: Dominique Modory, My Uncle Dave & Uncle Mike, My Grandma Bunny .


Well I got to go now, Bye

No comments: