Sunday, July 3, 2011

You have 1 week left to join the P.U.Y.T.P club.& a verse for today..

Hello, My good people sorry that I did not write to you in a while I was busy, I just wanted to give you a notice that on July 9TH is the meeting of the P.U.Y.T.P club at My house. & now we will go on with the bible verse I told you that I will write to you here's what it is : But if I go east, God isn't there. If I go to the west, I don't find him When he's working in the north, I don't see him there. When he turns to the south, I don't see him either. But he knows every step I take. When he has put Me to the test, I come out as pure as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps. I've stayed on his path without turning away. I haven't disobeyed his commands. I've treasured his words more than My necessary food. Job 23:8-12. I hope you like the verse I shared with you.


I got to go now. bye & happy 4TH of July. ;o)

No comments: