Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi again


Hi again it's so wonderful to see you again it was warm and ladybug's were out today it was sunny i am so happy you looked & followed my blog & Jesus is with you always but if you liked those verse's

then you will like this one one Isaiah 45: 21b-22 And there is no God apart from me a righteous God & a Savior There is none but me . Turn to me & be saved, All you ends of the earth; For I am God & there is no other.

I know the Old testament look Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel

2 Samuel 1Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms Proverbs Ecclesiastes

Song - of - Solomon Isaiah Jeremiah Lamentations Ezekiel Daniel Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah

Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zechariah Malachi . My Birthday is November 13th I am going to be 9
years Old ! & I am a 3rd grader & I know the fruit of the spirit it's Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness
Goodness Faithfulness Gentleness & Self- Control . I hope you have fun reading this xoxoxoxo
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! love Jeanetta

1 comment:

Esther said...

I am a christian like you.