Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome to my world.

Welcome to my blog we had Beautiful weather today it was almost 70 degrees outside
today we played outside all day with our carts scooting & went a walk & drank water & had candy bars.
for snack time & painted pictures my Mom let me have my own blog .
I wrote this verse for you.
Acts 16: 31
Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will Be saved.
&
Romans 6 : 23
For the wages of sin is death But the gift of God is Eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
&
Romans 3 :23
For all have sin fall short the glory of God.

God says that we should Believe in Jesus to be saved you see God sent his only son Jesus on our behalf now he
died on a cross But on the 3rd day he rose again so we can come back to God so we can go to heaven to
live with him Forever and ever.no matter were we are in the sky in the sea past present or future God will
forgive us & wipe the stain clean now that's a plan & in psalm 51:10 Says create in me a clean heart oh God.
& in Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha & Omega First & Last Beginning & End.
& that's why we should go to church / Sunday school / Bible study / Awana home schooling is a great way
Learn about Jesus did you know my Mom home school's me & you know what else? God loves you!
& i hope you Accept Jesus into your heart today & Do you know me Jeanetta is Sharing His Incredible

News Everywhere & i am going to go shine for Christ today & i am going to tell you the steps to do that
step .1 accept Jesus as your Savior
step . 2 tell your pastor your Mom /Dad. If you do please tell me OK?
& Remember Jesus loves you.
see you soon xoxoxo.

9 comments:

Netta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blessed Momma said...

Netta,

Your love for Jesus is so wonderful. Your heart is as beautiful as you are. I love you more each and every day.

Love you and thank Jesus for you daily,

Mama

Nancy, hsmom64 said...

Netta,
Wow, you are an inspiration. I can tell you are going to do great things for the Lord, YOU ALREADY HAVE BEGUN!
I can't wait to show your blog to my 3 kids, they are homeschooled too and you will be a good example to them. I pray that many people are lead to the Lord by your blog. The nice thing about your title is that you will be planting seeds of God's word in people's hearts and minds!
God bless you and your ministry,
Mrs. G.

Cindy said...

You are a sweet "Lil' sister in Christ and I am blessed to connect with you through your blog Ministry. I am also a homeschool Mom to 2 grown,(daughter & son)and one six year old daughter, who became part of our family by adoption. We are praying for God's provision and leading in pursuing another adoption. Please pray for God's Will be done! Your Mama must be so proud of you! Continue to be God's instrument in leading other's to our Lord.
Cindy

Mommyof5 said...

What a great first post! Keep up the good work.

Blessed Momma said...

HELLO NETTA, I THINK YOU BLOG SPOT IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. GOD HAS MAD YOU QUITE SPECIAL SO THAT YOU MAY SHOW THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW JESUS
THE WAY YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE AMAZING! I'M SURE MAMA AND DAD ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU! I LOVE YOU. GRAMA BUNNY

Michelle said...

Hi Jeanetta,
Great job, love your blog! We love you!! Auntie Michelle, Uncle Bob, Emily & Kaite

Grandma Briski said...

Hi,
I am so proud of you. Auntie Michelle showed me and I wanted you to know that I read it and it is beautiful. XOXO Grandma B.

Elishatbrown said...

hi Netta I like your blog I have a blog too thanks for posting on it.