Monday, November 10, 2008

Penguins, penguins, penguins!!

Welcome guys to Penguins, penguins, penguins i am going to teach you a lesson about penguins well
for starters penguins are birds & they lay eggs & have feathers & are carnivores ( they eat fish )
they have wings but they don't fly they only swim in the ocean in Antarctica i will tell you there
names Emperor, Adelie, King, Macaroni, Rockhopper, Royal,Galapagos,Gentoo , Erect- Crested,
Fiord land, Chinstrap, Yellow-Eyed, Magellanic, African, Snares, Little blue, Humboldt.
Well guys it was fun yapping with you i have to let my Mom on the computer okay write back & tell me about your new ideas see you soon





xoxoxoxo HAPPY THANKSGIVING Jeanetta & Remember stay cool get it cool cold hee hee hee.

7 comments:

Esther said...

Hi Jeanetta
I like penguins too! My favourite animal is a monkey because they are funny. My name is Esther and I am 10.I live in the UK. I am taught at home.

Esther said...

click two see my blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you've been given a Award
look at my blog for detales

Anonymous said...

hello urm did i write that? i don't remember doing it anyway hiya ;)

Anonymous said...

my fave animal is urmmm i have loads dogs,gerbils,degus,rats i love all animals :D