Sunday, May 8, 2011

My club the P.U.Y.T.P pick up your trash please.

Hi today I'm going to tell you about my club the P.U.Y.T.P Pick Up Your Trash Please. So here's how it all started I think it was a week ago. I wrote to the Tree Musketeers about starting a new club, so on Friday the 6Th I received a letter back from them & guess what, they thought that my letter was great & they also thought that P.U.Y.T.P sounded like a excellent club . So that's when I started making registration forms & now I already got 6 members, Dominique is going to be my 7Th member of the club She also started a group called The Triple "R"group it is odd that Me & Her started clubs at the same time & at the same moment cool huh. & frankly to Me I thought it was kinda cool that we both started clubs together. & so thats how it all started. If you want to join the club or ask Me questions about the club & what we do, please when you read My blog comment Me & I'll help you with it.

No comments: