Friday, May 13, 2011

To those who want to join the P.U.Y.T.P club {:0) (LOCAL)

Hello to all who read My blog . Today I am going to give you more information about the registration for the club, in the last post I told those who want to join can comment Me on the comment link underneath the post.I need to hear from those who want to be in the club because I sent the application form to the Tree Musketeers last week & it could be any day now that I will receive a letter back. I'll tell you what's on the registration form I need your: name, age,address,city,state & zip code . It would be nice if you can give Me your phone number too. I'll also need your t-shirt size & a payment of 5.00 for the shirt (payment due at first meeting) & I also need to know what design you want for your shirt but remember it has to be Eco -friendly like trees, flowers, bugs , etc. & I'll need to know if you have allergy's to food because I'm making snacks for the members who come.Oh, I almost forgot I also need to know what's your favorite color is because whoever joins the club gets their name painted on the back of the shirt in that color they chose from cool huh?& I'll also have a drawing for our flag bearer & whoever I pick will also get a medal to be earth-saver for the day. we are also going to make calender box's please bring old calender photos (if you have any) & tape because that will make the box's last longer.Were also having a party on the first meeting plus a pinata full of candy& silly bands & other little things.We are also going to make beach glass jewelry please bring beach glass, jewelery bails,cord,jewelry cement, & scissors. The last thing were making is cool cut & paste bottles & jars please bring used bottles & jars,old magazines & fabric scraps,decoupage glue,a glue brush,sandpaper. thank you.

No comments: