Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The space shuttle Endeavour's last launch. :o( :o(

Hello I just want to tell you about Endeavours launch. Well I feel the same way when the Discovery had her last flight & landing. The Endeavours launch on Monday the 16TH is the 25Th flight & her 6Th trip to the International Space Station the crew is there to attach something to the station. I don't know what but it's supposed to be important. & they are going on 4 space walks. It's a 16 day mission but I know they can do it because they are well trained & are experienced enough that they know what to do. So any way I love space shuttles very much & I'm sad because after the Atlantis go's up there won't be any more shuttles going up because they don't have enough money to keep doing it . So I just have to be thankful I get to see the Discovery, Endeavour & Atlantis go up on their last missions & maybe some day there will be more shuttles that I one day may ride in one & do a mission up in the International space station. & spend a month in the station to do research & explore space.But for right now I must be happy with them still here & one more to go, then it's just books for now & I hope they make it home safely. Okay. bye :0) :o)

No comments: